Limble Ranked #1 by maintenance experts in the field
Very easy to use, functionality is great
"I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over an extended period of time."Dec 19
Very easy to use, access
"I like the price, the fact I can see it on my phone or the computer. I like that it is internet-based."Dec 03
It just works
"Honestly - the customer support has been fabulous. We had a minor feature request that was deployed within 24 hours - which is unheard of. Even better when you consider our business is located in a completely different time zone (somewhere in Australia). Limble is quite intuitive and I love the ability to have assets nested within each other."
Great for smaller or larger facilities
"We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions."Jan 18
Limble is the best thing to happen to this company
"Limble does such a good job at keeping track of what's been done and letting me know when and what I need to do next."Jan 11
Great product at a great price
"Terrific customer service, easy to use, and at a great value. Our old Maintenance software was very difficult to use and was very expensive."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager
Cal State University
"We had a CMMS before it was combersome to do tasks... It led us to see what else is out there... When you get Limble you get everything. All our Techs tried and choose Limble."
- Rick Boggs, Cal State University
Red Hawk - Casino
"Literally we’ve been testing different companies and see where what one would be best for what we are doing. The day we hooked into Limble it literally was plug and play. It was just Go! The Easiest one we’ve found so far...."
- Brian Coats - Electrician
Midwest Material - Steel
"We were losing something around a million dollars a year just in maintenance... We wanted something that was easy to use and help us achieve the goal... It has really been fantastic to help smooth communication... Our Maintenance did a 180 ever since using Limble!"
- Roarke Baldwin, Process Improvement Engineer
Myrid - Genetics
"The first day I was shown Limble, I was like wow! This is a very simple program on the user side. So I think this will work. It has so far for us. I love it!"
- Eloy Ramos, Maintenance Technician
How Our CMMS Software Delivers Results
A STREAMLINED MOBILE WORK REQUEST SYSTEM
Sick of using the old phone and email system that result in LOST tickets, constant daily interruptions, and duplicated work?
Limble’s maintenance management solution allows anyone you authorize to submit a problem to your maintenance department by simply scanning a QR code (bar code) or visiting a URL and typing in their request through their mobile devices.
- Never lose Work again.
- Once submitted, Work Requests are automatically synced across your computer, mobile phone and tablet.
- The Work Request is then automatically assigned the right person with detailed instructions guiding them based on your company’s best practices, all of which you can set and configure.
- Reduce time spent handling Work Requests by up to 34%.
- Over 20 configurable options, including the option to upload a photo, allow Requesters to provide critical information to your team so the team knows exactly what the problem is before leaving to fix it.
- All Work is automatically organized in a clear and prioritized order so the right work gets done by the right person.
- Communication is automatic and immediate across your team as Tasks are started, worked on and completed.
- Reduce time communicating with Requesters by up to 41% (calls, emails, texts).
- Requesters can submit a problem from anywhere on any device instead of calling and interrupting your team.
- Requesters are automatically kept in the loop as work is received, worked on and completed, which results in less duplicated tickets and distracting follow-up calls.
Limble’s Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT department.
I’ve used other CMMS at other facilities and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.
– Matt Olson FMP, Facilities Manager, Missionbell
A MOBILE CMMS APP THAT EMPOWERS YOUR MAINTENANCE TEAM
Through the use of our Android and IOS mobile apps, our clients experience better organization, communication, accountability and productivity by up to 30% throughout their entire maintenance team.
From their handheld device anyone on your maintenance team can:
- View their assigned Work Orders and PMs.
- Speech to Text
- Log their Work Orders within under 60 seconds
- Receive instant communications via push and email notifications.
- Start new Work Orders while out in the field.
- Respond to and log problems while actually working on the problem.
- Lookup critical asset information while diagnosing a problem.
On average, [Limble] saves me an hour to two hours a day, depending on the workload. The biggest thing for me is being able to do things on my phone, on the fly.
– Rob Siler, Maintenance Technician, Myriad Genetics
World Class Enterprise Asset Management
Frustrated with trying to organize the chaotic mess of company’s equipment, wondering if the equipment has been properly taken care of, not knowing what they cost to maintain and all the other headaches that come with managing assets?
Limble CMMS’s Enterprise Asset Management module can be used for anywhere between 10 to 1,000,000 Assets, allowing you to track exactly what you want, the way you want to, in an easy-to-use and searchable tree structure.
- Know the health of your assets at every point of time and what they are costing you.
- View complete and detailed Maintenance Logs.
- Track only what you want with unlimited custom fields.
- Organize your assets in a clear parent-to-child hierarchy.
- View real-time, granular reporting with KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- Find information quickly and easily with QR Codes (bar codes).
- Receive real-time asset data with sensor connectivity.
I was looking for a proper asset management software with locations, assets, sub assets, components and not just a maintenance management software. I stumbled upon Limble and honestly I was pleasantly shocked. I like everything… I love the interface… I love the ease of use… I love being able to see my full factory in one place.
A small yet very valuable thing that Limble does and which I did not find in any other software is that you can choose the generality of statistics that you want. If I want statistics on Asset level 1 I can get that. If I want statistics on Asset level 5 I can get it with just one click.
– Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
An Effective Preventative Maintenance Program
Stop wasting precious hours manually distributing PM checklists and following up with your team to make sure the work is done.
Limble allows you to easily automate PM scheduling so the right work is automatically delivered at the right time to the right technician for the right Asset.
- Automate PM scheduling to be daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or based on events or meter readings.
- Automatic push and email notifications when a PM is created or due.
- Our easy-to-use Calendar allows you to view all open work and upcoming PM schedules.
- Drag and drop to change due date.
- Upon PM completion, the work is automatically logged in the asset’s maintenance log.
- Requires little to no training to use. Video – PM Builder walk through.
P.M.’s were created for each type of equipment and were easily copied to similar assets on
After about a month of using Limble we could start to see our maintenance trends on the graphs.
Additional P.M.’s were created to counter the trends and we actually witnessed a drop in our
After using Limble for over a year I can say that it is paying for itself and worth every
area of implementation.
– Ben Jackson, Maintenance Manager, Little Giant Ladder Systems
YOUR DATA, YOUR WAY WITH CUSTOM DASHBOARDS
Let’s face it, the first step to improving your operations is to know the good, the bad and the ugly.
With Limble’s Custom Dashboards you can finally start to understand that nefarious “black hole of maintenance” and begin putting data-backed plans into action, resulting in reduced labor costs, decreased downtime and more.
With Limble’s Custom Dashboards you’ll get to …
- Know where your money is being spent and why.
- Know which asset is costing the most and why.
- Create your own custom KPIs.
- View critical maintenance KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- View reports that are automatically generated and updated
based on your metrics.
- View reports that are easily shared via Excel sheets,
PDFs or within Limble.
- View rotatable Dashboards on large screens that bring
your entire organization into the loop.
- And so much more …
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together.
– Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Manage your Work Orders like a Boss
Sick of the reams of paperwork and lost Work Orders? All of those lost items directly affect the bottom line and your reputation.
With Limble you can easily and quickly organize all of your Work Orders, PMs and other Tasks throughout your team in a centralized database that can be accessed anywhere on any device.
- View all of your Tasks including WOs, PMs, and Work
- Set Task priority so the right work gets done first.
- View a calendar of current and upcoming Tasks.
- View work assignments with critical information such as
Asset information, due date, priority and more.
- Drag and drop to change work assignments.
- View critical KPIs such as actual completed work, time
spent and planned vs unplanned work.
Wow. You guys are amazing… your software really one-up’s the competition. I’ve found several with some of the functionality, but much clunkier designs. I reviewed 16 CMMS packages, and Limble was an easy choice. Thank you again. Well done.
– Loren Overby, Sommer Metalcraft
Get Control of your Spare Parts Inventory
Not sure what parts you have in stock or where they are being used? Don’t know when your parts will run out or if your technicians will have the necessary parts to do their jobs?
We designed Limble’s parts management to solve those problems and more:
- Get instant push and email notifications when a part’s quantity is low. Keep the right number of parts in stock by receiving instant and automatic push/email notifications when the quantity of a part is below a custom set threshold.
- Technicians instantly know if the part is in stock from inside of a Work Order. If the part is not in stock easily check other locations to see if it is available.
- Automatic parts usage tracking. As Work Orders or PMs use parts, the inventory will be automatically updated to reflect the parts used.
- Know part usage. View Parts Log to see where the part is being used and by whom.
- Eliminate unused parts. Know when a part has gone stale.
- Real Time Reporting. Know what parts are used where and how much they are costing you.
- Optimize stock levels. Instantly view forecasting for a part to see how many parts may be used within the next year.
- Barcode lookup. Make your inventory easy to track and access with custom QR codes.
[With Limble,] I can track all of our supplies that come in, how they are getting used, look at the usage rates, and then also be able to forecast budgets for next year.
It has dropped my budget tremendously; I was actually able to hire another guy because of what we were able to save.
– Benjamin Scott, Facilities Supervisor, Intercontinental Hotels Group