Hear what Limble CMMS customers have to say...
A very simple and elegant CMMS system
"If you've had prior experience with CMMS systems, Limble is very intuitive. The ability to view and use the software on multiple platforms is very advantageous. I was able to become proficient and launched the system after only 2 weeks. Support from Limble is fantastic - very prompt and they work well with you to truly understand your questions."Aug 09
A great tool for Facility Managers.
"Limble is very easy to get involved in and no contracts, with simple monthly billing. I have auditioned other CMMS companies and they make it too difficult, to try out. Limble strategy is very simple - here is our software, you can customize it in most categories and let us know if you have any questions. As a multiple building County Facilities Director, I highly recommend trying it!"Aug 10
I spent a long time evaluating systems I'm so glad I chose Limble
"Limble is super easy to use. For technicians receiving work orders, it requires almost no training. The app makes it quick and easy to create work orders (with pictures) from your phone. PM's are also very easy to set up. Limble is also the least expensive."
Great product at a great price
"Terrific customer service, easy to use, and at a great value. Our old Maintenance software was very difficult to use and was very expensive."Jan 28
Five star program
"This is one of the most easiest CMM Systems I have used. With unbelievable response times to questions. The Limble staff is very helpful. With this system, our equipment downtime has been cut by 20%."Jan 18
Limble is the best thing to happen to this company
"Limble does such a good job at keeping track of what's been done and letting me know when and what I need to do next."
Great time saver
"On average, [Limble] saves me an hour to two hours a day, depending on the workload. The biggest thing for me is being able to do things on my phone, on the fly."Sept 6
The best value available in CMMS Software
"This software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world. My team of maintenance techs got on board quickly and loves the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get on board, you have a winner."Nov 07
Very easy to use, functionality is great
"I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over an extended period of time."
I'm amazed with the functionality & customer service
"Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets."Nov 8
A must for any maintenance department
"The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are."Aug 07
Wow. You guys are amazing...
"Wow. You guys are amazing... your software really one-up's the competition. I've found several with some of the functionality, but much clunkier designs. I reviewed 16 CMMS packages, and yours was an easy choice. Thank you again. Well done."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities
How Our CMMS Software Delivers Results
A STREAMLINED MOBILE WORK REQUEST SYSTEM
- Never lose Work again.
- Once submitted, Work Requests are automatically synced across your computer, mobile phone and tablet.
- The Work Request is then automatically assigned the right person with detailed instructions guiding them based on your company’s best practices, all of which you can set and configure.
- Reduce time spent handling Work Requests by up to 34%.
- Over 20 configurable options, including the option to upload a photo, allow Requesters to provide critical information to your team so the team knows exactly what the problem is before leaving to fix it.
- All Work is automatically organized in a clear and prioritized order so the right work gets done by the right person.
- Communication is automatic and immediate across your team as Tasks are started, worked on and completed.
- Reduce time communicating with Requesters by up to 41% (calls, emails, texts).
- Requesters can submit a problem from anywhere on any device instead of calling and interrupting your team.
- Requesters are automatically kept in the loop as work is received, worked on and completed, which results in less duplicated tickets and distracting follow-up calls.
Limble’s Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link tothe entire company, everyone bookmarked it and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT department. I’ve used other CMMS at other facilities and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests. – Matt Olson FMP, Facilities Manager, Missionbell
A MOBILE CMMS APP THAT EMPOWERS YOUR MAINTENANCE TEAM
- View their assigned Work Orders and PMs.
- Speech to Text
- Log their Work Orders within under 60 seconds
- Receive instant communications via push and email notifications.
- Start new Work Orders while out in the field.
- Respond to and log problems while actually working on the problem.
- Lookup critical asset information while diagnosing a problem.
On average, [Limble] saves me an hour to two hours a day, depending on the workload. The biggest thing for me is being able to do things on my phone, on the fly. – Rob Siler, Maintenance Technician, Myriad Genetics
World Class Enterprise Asset Management
- Know the health of your assets at every point of time and what they are costing you.
- View complete and detailed Maintenance Logs.
- Track only what you want with unlimited custom fields.
- Organize your assets in a clear parent-to-child hierarchy.
- View real-time, granular reporting with KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- Find information quickly and easily with QR Codes (bar codes).
- Receive real-time asset data with sensor connectivity.
I was looking for a proper asset management software with locations, assets, sub assets, components and not just a maintenance management software. I stumbled upon Limble and honestly I was pleasantly shocked. I like everything… I love the interface… I love the ease of use… I love being able to see my full factory in one place. A small yet very valuable thing that Limble does and which I did not find in any other software is that you can choose the generality of statistics that you want. If I want statistics on Asset level 1 I can get that. If I want statistics on Asset level 5 I can get it with just one click. – Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
An Effective Preventative Maintenance Program
- Automate PM scheduling to be daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or based on events or meter readings.
- Automatic push and email notifications when a PM is created or due.
- Our easy-to-use Calendar allows you to view all open work and upcoming PM schedules.
- Drag and drop to change due date.
- Upon PM completion, the work is automatically logged in the asset’s maintenance log.
- Requires little to no training to use. Video – PM Builder walk through.
P.M.’s were created for each type of equipment and were easily copied to similar assets on different lines. After about a month of using Limble we could start to see our maintenance trends on the graphs. Additional P.M.’s were created to counter the trends and we actually witnessed a drop in our downtime. After using Limble for over a year I can say that it is paying for itself and worth every area of implementation. – Ben Jackson, Maintenance Manager, Little Giant Ladder Systems
YOUR DATA, YOUR WAY WITH CUSTOM DASHBOARDS
- Know where your money is being spent and why.
- Know which asset is costing the most and why.
- Create your own custom KPIs.
- View critical maintenance KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- View reports that are automatically generated and updated based on your metrics.
- View reports that are easily shared via Excel sheets, PDFs or within Limble.
- View rotatable Dashboards on large screens that bring your entire organization into the loop.
- And so much more …
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together. – Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Manage your Work Orders like a Boss
- View all of your Tasks including WOs, PMs, and Work Requests.
- Set Task priority so the right work gets done first.
- View a calendar of current and upcoming Tasks.
- View work assignments with critical information such as Asset information, due date, priority and more.
- Drag and drop to change work assignments.
- View critical KPIs such as actual completed work, time spent and planned vs unplanned work.
Wow. You guys are amazing… your software really one-up’s the competition. I’ve found several with some of the functionality, but much clunkier designs. I reviewed 16 CMMS packages, and Limble was an easy choice. Thank you again. Well done. – Loren Overby, Sommer Metalcraft
Get Control of your Spare Parts Inventory
- Get instant push and email notifications when a part’s quantity is low. Keep the right number of parts in stock by receiving instant and automatic push/email notifications when the quantity of a part is below a custom set threshold.
- Technicians instantly know if the part is in stock from inside of a Work Order. If the part is not in stock easily check other locations to see if it is available.
- Automatic parts usage tracking. As Work Orders or PMs use parts, the inventory will be automatically updated to reflect the parts used.
- Know part usage. View Parts Log to see where the part is being used and by whom.
- Eliminate unused parts. Know when a part has gone stale.
- Real Time Reporting. Know what parts are used where and how much they are costing you.
- Optimize stock levels. Instantly view forecasting for a part to see how many parts may be used within the next year.
- Barcode lookup. Make your inventory easy to track and access with custom QR codes.
[With Limble,] I can track all of our supplies that come in, how they are getting used, look at the usage rates, and then also be able to forecast budgets for next year. It has dropped my budget tremendously; I was actually able to hire another guy because of what we were able to save. – Benjamin Scott, Facilities Supervisor, Intercontinental Hotels Group