Simplify Work Orders & Requests
Don’t let work orders pile up. Calm the chaos with flexible and customizable work order management
- Build and assign work orders with complete asset information, due date, priority and more
- Easily create a customizable work request portal that automates communications with your team and the requestor
- Track work order progress in real-time via mobile app when in the field
“Maintenance team went from 250 outstanding work orders to no more than 5-6 at a time.” – Todd Rainwater, Director of Facilities and Operations, Hood River Country School District
See Their Story
Automate Preventive Maintenance
Optimize your preventive maintenance program with PM templates, custom standard operating procedures, maintenance schedules, and more
- Automatically schedule and assign PMs to the right people at the right time
- Setup user-friendly preventive maintenance templates with SOPs, checklists, photos, and more
- Track completion rates on PMs in real-time to reduce costly unplanned downtime
“We’re more productive, we’re more efficient, and we’re providing better service across the district.” – Todd Rainwater, Director of Facilities and Operations, Hood River Country School District
See Their Story
Centralize communications in one easy-to-learn platform your team will actually use
- Eliminate disruptive phone calls, emails, and texts messages about work orders
- Automate work order status updates for open work orders and PMs
- Track work in real-time with a user-friendly mobile app technicians can use in the field
“With Limble, the maintenance team had a system flexible enough to be customized to their needs, rather than the other way around.” – Jon DiBenedetto, Solutions Developer, Grove City College
See Their Story
Make Data-Driven Decisions
Get complete reporting on all the data you and your leaders care about to confidently inform maintenance decisions
- Automate maintenance reporting with work order tracking by asset, type, and location
- Understand total cost of asset ownership with data on labor and inventory costs over time
- Showcase your results by sharing reports with key stakeholders across your organization
“We’ve been using the custom dashboards for strategic and accountability purposes; they have been incredible for that!” – Jon DiBenedetto, Solutions Developer, Grove City College
See Their Story
Grove City College
With a previously outdated and rigid CMMS in place, Grove City College turned to Limble to calm the chaos, boost efficiency, and improve every aspect of the campus’s maintenance operations
On time or ahead on their PMs
2000 Work orders done in just one summer
What is CMMS software?
CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software helps businesses manage, automate, and streamline all of their maintenance operations. Learn more about CMMS.
Who uses CMMS software?
CMMS software is used by anyone who manages maintenance — facility managers, operations managers, and asset managers, and more — to manage assets, schedule maintenance, and ensure safety. It is widely employed in industries including manufacturing, education, government, food & beverage, and many more to maintain infrastructure and manage resources effectively.
Is Limble Mobile CMMS app user friendly?
Limble is consistently rated Easiest-to-Use CMMS on review sites like G2, Capterra, and Software Advice. And our customers agree. With our mobile CMMS app, teams experience 30%+ better productivity, on average, requiring little to no training or ramp-up time. Our CMMS app can travel with your team, no matter where they go! Visit our App Store or Google Play for more information.
Can I connect to other systems?
Limble provides seamless, pre-built CMMS Integrations with the most widely used software systems. That means you won’t need help from a developer or your IT team to get started.. Learn more about our integrations.
How secure is the Limble CMMS platform?
At Limble, our world-class data security practices ensure your account information is safe. We use state-of-the-art technologies and industry best practices to maintain a secure infrastructure, including SOC-II Type II certification, regular penetration testing, and continuous security training for our staff.
Work Orders & Requests
Organize work orders, PMs and other tasks for your entire team. Easy-to-use mobile apps your technicians will actually use.See Work Order Software
Preventive Maintenance Programs
Automate preventive maintenance scheduling, build simple checklists, and analyze team performance and efficiency.See Preventive Maintenance Software
Intuitive and flexible asset management features make it easy to manage your assets, whether you have 10 or 10 million.See Asset Maintenance Management Software
Spare Parts Inventory
Eliminate the guesswork and reduce the amount of time and money spent searching and managing your parts inventory.See Parts Inventory Software