Best Maintenance App for a Mobile Workforce
Go paperless, boost productivity, improve communication, improve asset diagnostics and so much more with your own mobile maintenance app
A MOBILE CMMS THAT EMPOWERS YOUR MAINTENANCE TEAM
Through the use of our Android and IOS mobile apps, our clients experience better organization, communication, accountability and productivity by up to 30% throughout their entire maintenance team.
From their handheld device anyone on your maintenance team can:
- View their assigned Work Orders and PMs.
- Speech to Text
- Log their Work Orders within under 60 seconds
- Receive instant communications via push and email notifications.
- Start new Work Orders while out in the field.
- Respond to and log problems while actually working on the problem.
- Lookup critical asset information while diagnosing a problem.
On average, [Limble] saves me an hour to two hours a day, depending on the workload. The biggest thing for me is being able to do things on my phone, on the fly.
– Rob Siler, Maintenance Technician, Myriad Genetics
A Streamlined Mobile Work Request System
Sick of using the old phone and email system that result in LOST tickets, constant daily interruptions and duplicated work?
Limble CMMS’s Work Request System allows anyone you authorize to submit a problem to your maintenance department by simply scanning a QR (bar code) code or visiting a URL and typing in their request.
Never lose Work again.
- Once submitted, Work Requests are automatically synced across your computer, mobile phone and tablet.
- The Work Request is then automatically assigned the right person with detailed instructions guiding them based on your company’s best practices, all of which you can set and configure.
Reduce time spent handling Work Requests by up to 34%.
- Over 20 configurable options, including the option to upload a photo, allow Requesters to provide critical information to your team so the team knows exactly what the problem is before leaving to fix it.
- All Work is automatically organized in a clear and prioritized order so the right work gets done by the right person.
- Communication is automatic and immediate across your team as Tasks are started, worked on and completed.
Reduce time communicating with Requesters by up to 41% (calls, emails, texts).
- Requesters can submit a problem from anywhere on any device instead of calling and interrupting your team.
- Requesters are automatically kept in the loop as work is received, worked on and completed, which results in less duplicated tickets and distracting follow-up calls.
Limble’s Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT department.
I’ve used other CMMS at other facilities and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.
– Matt Olson FMP, Facilities Manager, Missionbell
Limble Ranked #1 by maintenance experts in the field
"Great experience. Solved our obvious PM tracking issues but also addressing our SHE&S requirements (safety audit task tracking), Environmental checks are being logged, Corporate Audit items tracked"Dec 19
Over all very good
"Nice layout and easy to use. Email alerts are very useful, and the comparison between planned and unplanned is very helpful"Nov 10
Limble has completed changed the way we do maintenance
"Limble is amazing. It has revolutionized the way we handle repairs and the upkeep of our assets and facilities. We not only can keep track of work that has been done on each asset, but we are also able to track costs associated with the asset itself."
Perfect for my business
"I run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else."Jan 04
Best value for money CMMS
"Limble has all the features essential to maintenance management. It is very easy to use. Limble can connect with wireless sensors for Condition Based Maintenance. We are in Thailand, and Limble also supports the Thai language. Importantly, their customer support is fantastic almost 24/7. They reply within 10 minutes anytime. I am sure that Limble will really help your operations."Aug 10
I spent a long time evaluating systems I'm so glad I chose Limble
"Limble is super easy to use. For technicians receiving work orders, it requires almost no training. The app makes it quick and easy to create work orders (with pictures) from your phone. PM's are also very easy to set up. Limble is also the least expensive."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager
Cal State University
"We had a CMMS before it was combersome to do tasks... It led us to see what else is out there... When you get Limble you get everything. All our Techs tried and choose Limble."
- Rick Boggs, Cal State University
Red Hawk - Casino
"Literally we’ve been testing different companies and see where what one would be best for what we are doing. The day we hooked into Limble it literally was plug and play. It was just Go! The Easiest one we’ve found so far...."
- Brian Coats - Electrician
Midwest Material - Steel
"We were losing something around a million dollars a year just in maintenance... We wanted something that was easy to use and help us achieve the goal... It has really been fantastic to help smooth communication... Our Maintenance did a 180 ever since using Limble!"
- Roarke Baldwin, Process Improvement Engineer
Myrid - Genetics
"The first day I was shown Limble, I was like wow! This is a very simple program on the user side. So I think this will work. It has so far for us. I love it!"
- Eloy Ramos, Maintenance Technician