Parts and Inventory Management
On average Limble users reduce their inventory cost by 17%
Get Control of your Spare Parts Inventory
Not sure what parts you have in stock or where they are being used? Don’t know when your parts will run out or if your technicians will have the necessary parts to do their jobs?
We designed Limble’s parts management to solve those problems and more:
- Get instant push and email notifications when a part’s quantity is low. Keep the right number of parts in stock by receiving instant and automatic push/email notifications when the quantity of a part is below a custom set threshold.
- Technicians instantly know if the part is in stock from inside of a Work Order. If the part is not in stock easily check other locations to see if it is available.
- Automatic parts usage tracking. As Work Orders or PMs use parts, the inventory will be automatically updated to reflect the parts used.
- Know part usage. View Parts Log to see where the part is being used and by whom.
- Eliminate unused parts. Know when a part has gone stale.
- Real Time Reporting. Know what parts are used where and how much they are costing you.
- Optimize stock levels. Instantly view forecasting for a part to see how many parts may be used within the next year.
- Barcode lookup. Make your inventory easy to track and access with custom QR codes.
[With Limble,] I can track all of our supplies that come in, how they are getting used, look at the usage rates, and then also be able to forecast budgets for next year.
It has dropped my budget tremendously; I was actually able to hire another guy because of what we were able to save.
– Benjamin Scott, Facilities Supervisor,
Intercontinental Hotels Group
Limble Ranked #1 by maintenance experts in the field
A must for any maintenance department
"The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are."Jan 30
Perfect for my business
"I run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else."Jul 10
Great user friendly product
"Love the fact that the product can be used on my phone, tablet, and laptop. It also has made several updates to make an even better product."
I'm amazed with the functionality & customer service
"Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets."Nov 07
Very easy to use, functionality is great
"I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over an extended period of time."Nov 21
Awesome Product with REAL support!
"Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent on maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!"
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager
Cal State University
"We had a CMMS before it was combersome to do tasks... It led us to see what else is out there... When you get Limble you get everything. All our Techs tried and choose Limble."
- Rick Boggs, Cal State University
Red Hawk - Casino
"Literally we’ve been testing different companies and see where what one would be best for what we are doing. The day we hooked into Limble it literally was plug and play. It was just Go! The Easiest one we’ve found so far...."
- Brian Coats - Electrician
Midwest Material - Steel
"We were losing something around a million dollars a year just in maintenance... We wanted something that was easy to use and help us achieve the goal... It has really been fantastic to help smooth communication... Our Maintenance did a 180 ever since using Limble!"
- Roarke Baldwin, Process Improvement Engineer
Myrid - Genetics
"The first day I was shown Limble, I was like wow! This is a very simple program on the user side. So I think this will work. It has so far for us. I love it!"
- Eloy Ramos, Maintenance Technician