Work Order Software Designed to Streamline your Workflow
Organize your operations, boost productivity, improve communication, track costs, record work history and so much more
Manage your Work Orders like a Boss
Sick of the reams of paperwork and lost Work Orders? All of those lost items directly affect the bottom line and your reputation.
With Limble you can easily and quickly organize all of your Work Orders, PMs and other Tasks throughout your team in a centralized database that can be accessed anywhere on any device.
- View all of your Tasks, including WOs, PMs and Work Requests.
- Set Task priority so the right work gets done first.
- View a calendar of current and upcoming Tasks.
- View work assignments with critical information such as Asset information, due date, priority and more.
- Drag and drop to change work assignments.
- View critical KPIs such as actual completed work, time spent and planned vs unplanned work.
Wow. You guys are amazing… your software really one-up’s the competition. I’ve found several with some of the functionality, but much clunkier designs. I reviewed 16 CMMS packages, and Limble was an easy choice. Thank you again. Well done.
– Loren Overby, Sommer Metalcraft
Powerful, yet easy to use Work Order App
Your technicians shouldn’t require weeks of training to enter their first Work Order
Yet at the same time, Work Order software should give your technicians the power to know exactly what to do, easily document their work, access their work from anywhere and automatically track metrics such as time spent.
Limble’s Work Orders allow you to:
- Provide clear detailed instructions on what needs to be done.
- Leave comments that send instant team communications.
- Start or close out easily on your mobile device.
- Receive automatic push and email notifications with Work Order details.
- Attach pictures or files.
- Attach invoices.
- Attach parts.
- Record time spent.
- Track downtime.
- Assign to a team or single user.
- Print details.
- Have Work Orders automatically logged into an asset’s maintenance log when completed
This software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world. My team of maintenance techs got on board quickly and loves the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get onboard, you have a winner.
– Mark Quillin, VP of Operations, Roplast Industries
A Mobile CMMS that empowers your maintenance team
Through the use of our Android and IOS mobile apps, our clients experience better organization, communication, accountability and productivity by up to 30% throughout their entire maintenance team.
From their handheld device anyone on your maintenance team can:
- View their assigned Work Orders and PMs.
- Speech to Text
- Log their Work Orders within under 60 seconds
- Receive instant communications via push and email notifications.
- Start new Work Orders while out in the field.
- Respond to and log problems while actually working on the problem.
- Lookup critical asset information while diagnosing a problem.
On average, [Limble] saves me an hour to two hours a day, depending on the workload. The biggest thing for me is being able to do things on my phone, on the fly.
– Rob Siler, Maintenance Technician, Myriad Genetics
A streamlined mobile Work Request System
Sick of using the old phone and email system that result in LOST tickets, constant daily interruptions and duplicated work?
Limble CMMS’s Work Request System allows anyone you authorize to submit a problem to your maintenance department by simply scanning a QR (bar code) code or visiting a URL and typing in their request.
- Never lose Work again.
- Once submitted, Work Requests are automatically synced across your computer, mobile phone and tablet.
- The Work Request is then automatically assigned the right person with detailed instructions guiding them based on your company’s best practices, all of which you can set and configure.
- Reduce time spent handling Work Requests by up to 34%.
- Over 20 configurable options, including the option to upload a photo, allow Requesters to provide critical information to your team so the team knows exactly what the problem is before leaving to fix it.
- All Work is automatically organized in a clear and prioritized order so the right work gets done by the right person.
- Communication is automatic and immediate across your team as Tasks are started, worked on and completed.
- Reduce time communicating with Requesters by up to 41% (calls, emails, texts).
- Requesters can submit a problem from anywhere on any device instead of calling and interrupting your team.
- Requesters are automatically kept in the loop as work is received, worked on and completed, which results in less duplicated tickets and distracting follow-up calls.
Limble’s Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT department.
I’ve used other CMMS at other facilities and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.
– Matt Olson FMP, Facilities Manager, Missionbell
Your data, your way with Custom Dashboards
Let’s face it, the first step to improving your operations is to know the good, the bad and the ugly.
With Limble’s Custom Dashboards you can finally start to understand that nefarious “black hole of maintenance” and begin putting data-backed plans into action, resulting in reduced labor costs, decreased downtime and more.
With Limble’s Custom Dashboards you’ll get to …
- Know where your money is being spent and why.
- Know which asset is costing the most and why.
- Create your own custom KPIs.
- View critical maintenance KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- View reports that are automatically generated and updated based on your metrics.
- View reports that are easily shared via Excel sheets, PDFs or within Limble.
- View rotatable Dashboards on large screens that bring your entire organization into the loop.
- And so much more …
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together.
– Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance
Hear what Limble CMMS customers have to say...
Wow. You guys are amazing...
"Wow. You guys are amazing... your software really one-up's the competition. I've found several with some of the functionality, but much clunkier designs. I reviewed 16 CMMS packages, and yours was an easy choice. Thank you again. Well done."
Limble CMMS is a great product and is very intuitive
"This CMMS checks many boxes for what we were looking for. Flexible. Mobile App for in the field use. Cost-Effective. Reporting. Great Dashboard. Great Support. Cloud Based. Cost-Effective."
Great user friendly product
"Love the fact that the product can be used on my phone, tablet, and laptop. It also has made several updates to make an even better product."
I spent a long time evaluating systems I'm so glad I chose Limble
"Limble is super easy to use. For technicians receiving work orders, it requires almost no training. The app makes it quick and easy to create work orders (with pictures) from your phone. PM's are also very easy to set up. Limble is also the least expensive."
The best value available in CMMS Software
"This software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world. My team of maintenance techs got on board quickly and loves the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get on board, you have a winner."
Great Product, Even better support!
"I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS software and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together."
A must for any maintenance department
"The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are."
I'm amazed with the functionality & customer service
"Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets."
Awesome Product with REAL support!
"Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent on maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!"
Five star program
"This is one of the most easiest CMM Systems I have used. With unbelievable response times to questions. The Limble staff is very helpful. With this system, our equipment downtime has been cut by 20%."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager