Work Order Software Designed to Streamline your Workflow
Organize your operations, boost productivity, improve communication, track costs, record work history and so much more
Manage your Work Orders like a Boss
- View all of your Tasks, including WOs, PMs and Work Requests.
- Set Task priority so the right work gets done first.
- View a calendar of current and upcoming Tasks.
- View work assignments with critical information such as Asset information, due date, priority and more.
- Drag and drop to change work assignments.
- View critical KPIs such as actual completed work, time spent and planned vs unplanned work.
Wow. You guys are amazing… your software really one-up’s the competition. I’ve found several with some of the functionality, but much clunkier designs. I reviewed 16 CMMS packages, and Limble was an easy choice. Thank you again. Well done. – Loren Overby, Sommer Metalcraft
Powerful, yet easy to use Work Order App
- Provide clear detailed instructions on what needs to be done.
- Leave comments that send instant team communications.
- Start or close out easily on your mobile device.
- Receive automatic push and email notifications with Work Order details.
- Attach pictures or files.
- Attach invoices.
- Attach parts.
- Record time spent.
- Track downtime.
- Assign to a team or single user.
- Print details.
- Have Work Orders automatically logged into an asset’s maintenance log when completed
This software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world. My team of maintenance techs got on board quickly and loves the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get onboard, you have a winner. – Mark Quillin, VP of Operations, Roplast Industries
A Mobile CMMS that empowers your maintenance team
- View their assigned Work Orders and PMs.
- Speech to Text
- Log their Work Orders within under 60 seconds
- Receive instant communications via push and email notifications.
- Start new Work Orders while out in the field.
- Respond to and log problems while actually working on the problem.
- Lookup critical asset information while diagnosing a problem.
On average, [Limble] saves me an hour to two hours a day, depending on the workload. The biggest thing for me is being able to do things on my phone, on the fly. – Rob Siler, Maintenance Technician, Myriad Genetics
A streamlined mobile Work Request System
- Never lose Work again.
- Once submitted, Work Requests are automatically synced across your computer, mobile phone and tablet.
- The Work Request is then automatically assigned the right person with detailed instructions guiding them based on your company’s best practices, all of which you can set and configure.
- Reduce time spent handling Work Requests by up to 34%.
- Over 20 configurable options, including the option to upload a photo, allow Requesters to provide critical information to your team so the team knows exactly what the problem is before leaving to fix it.
- All Work is automatically organized in a clear and prioritized order so the right work gets done by the right person.
- Communication is automatic and immediate across your team as Tasks are started, worked on and completed.
- Reduce time communicating with Requesters by up to 41% (calls, emails, texts).
- Requesters can submit a problem from anywhere on any device instead of calling and interrupting your team.
- Requesters are automatically kept in the loop as work is received, worked on and completed, which results in less duplicated tickets and distracting follow-up calls.
Limble’s Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT department. I’ve used other CMMS at other facilities and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests. – Matt Olson FMP, Facilities Manager, Missionbell
Your data, your way with Custom Dashboards
- Know where your money is being spent and why.
- Know which asset is costing the most and why.
- Create your own custom KPIs.
- View critical maintenance KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- View reports that are automatically generated and updated based on your metrics.
- View reports that are easily shared via Excel sheets, PDFs or within Limble.
- View rotatable Dashboards on large screens that bring your entire organization into the loop.
- And so much more …
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS software and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together. – Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Hear what Limble CMMS customers have to say...
It takes me about 10 seconds.
"Limble made my job easier pretty much right off the bat. Now I create Work Orders on the fly. It takes me about 10 seconds."Aug 09
A great tool for Facility Managers.
"Limble is very easy to get involved in and no contracts, with simple monthly billing. I have auditioned other CMMS companies and they make it too difficult, to try out. Limble strategy is very simple - here is our software, you can customize it in most categories and let us know if you have any questions. As a multiple building County Facilities Director, I highly recommend trying it!"Dec 03
It just works
"Honestly - the customer support has been fabulous. We had a minor feature request that was deployed within 24 hours - which is unheard of. Even better when you consider our business is located in a completely different time zone (somewhere in Australia). Limble is quite intuitive and I love the ability to have assets nested within each other."
Five star program
"This is one of the most easiest CMM Systems I have used. With unbelievable response times to questions. The Limble staff is very helpful. With this system, our equipment downtime has been cut by 20%."Nov 21
Awesome Product with REAL support!
"Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent on maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!"Nov 8
A must for any maintenance department
"The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are."
"Great experience. Solved our obvious PM tracking issues but also addressing our SHE&S requirements (safety audit task tracking), Environmental checks are being logged, Corporate Audit items tracked"Nov 07
Very easy to use, functionality is great
"I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over an extended period of time."
I'm amazed with the functionality & customer service
"Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets."
Great Product, Even better support!
"I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS software and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together."Dec 19
Very easy to use, access
"I like the price, the fact I can see it on my phone or the computer. I like that it is internet-based."Dec 19
Over all very good
"Nice layout and easy to use. Email alerts are very useful, and the comparison between planned and unplanned is very helpful"
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities