Simple, yet Powerful Preventive Maintenance Software
Stop the reactive maintenance chaos! Automated PM scheduling, notifications, tracking and so much more
An Effective Preventive Maintenance program
Stop wasting precious hours manually distributing PM checklists and following up with your team to make sure the work is done.
Limble allows you to easily automate PM scheduling so the right work is automatically delivered at the right time to the right technician for the right Asset.
- Automate PM scheduling to be daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or based on events or meter readings.
- Automatic push and email notifications when a PM is created or due.
- Our easy-to-use Calendar allows you to view all open work and upcoming PM schedules.
- Drag and drop to change due date.
- Upon PM completion, the work is automatically logged in the asset’s maintenance log.
- Requires little to no training to use. Video – PM Builder walk through.
P.M.’s were created for each type of equipment and were easily copied to similar assets on different lines.
After about a month of using Limble we could start to see our maintenance trends on the graphs. Additional P.M.’s were created to counter the trends and we actually witnessed a drop in our downtime.
After using Limble for over a year I can say that it is paying for itself and worth every area of implementation.
– Ben Jackson, Maintenance Manager, Little Giant Ladder Systems
Detailed and powerful Preventive Maintenance builder
Limble’s simple and intuitive PM builder allows you to build simple checklists or powerful conditional logic that guides your technicians to make sure your work is done the right way.
This allows you to build and document your maintenance knowledge so that even new staff members know exactly what to do without additional training — you’ll no longer have to rely on tribal knowledge.
When using Limble’s PM builder you can …
- Have your technicians check off they completed a task.
- Have your technicians record text or numbers — which can automatically update meter readings.
- Have your technicians attach pictures or inspection reports.
- Have your technicians choose from predefined drop down lists.
- Have your technicians start work orders on specific conditions.
- Have your technicians answer questions, which will then guide them to the right action.
- Provides your technicians with instructional images. For example, grease this exact gear.
- Set estimated times to complete.
- Set expected parts to use.
- Set default work priorities.
- Use the software effectively with little to no training. PM Builder walk through
The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM’s are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are.
– Richard Dunaway, Maintenance Manager, Newman Gasket
Your data, your way with Custom Dashboards
Let’s face it, the first step to improving your operations is to know the good, the bad and the ugly.
With Limble’s Custom Dashboards you can finally start to understand that nefarious “black hole of maintenance” and begin putting data-backed plans into action, resulting in reduced labor costs, decreased downtime and more.
With Limble’s Custom Dashboards you’ll get to …
- Know where your money is being spent and why.
- Know which asset is costing the most and why.
- Create your own custom KPIs.
- View critical maintenance KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- View reports that are automatically generated and updated based on your metrics.
- View reports that are easily shared via Excel sheets, PDFs or within Limble.
- View rotatable Dashboards on large screens that bring your entire organization into the loop.
- And so much more …
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS software and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together.
– Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Limble Ranked #1 by maintenance experts in the field
Very well written software. Easy to use.
"The support is fantastic. The guys who support this software even email you to check in from time to time. If you have any issues you can call directly, and get instant help!"Nov 21
Awesome Product with REAL support!
"Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent on maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!"
I'm amazed with the functionality & customer service
"Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets."
Great product at a great price
"Terrific customer service, easy to use, and at a great value. Our old Maintenance software was very difficult to use and was very expensive."Dec 19
Over all very good
"Nice layout and easy to use. Email alerts are very useful, and the comparison between planned and unplanned is very helpful"Jan 30
Great for smaller or larger facilities
"We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager
Cal State University
"We had a CMMS before it was combersome to do tasks... It led us to see what else is out there... When you get Limble you get everything. All our Techs tried and choose Limble."
- Rick Boggs, Cal State University
Red Hawk - Casino
"Literally we’ve been testing different companies and see where what one would be best for what we are doing. The day we hooked into Limble it literally was plug and play. It was just Go! The Easiest one we’ve found so far...."
- Brian Coats - Electrician
Midwest Material - Steel
"We were losing something around a million dollars a year just in maintenance... We wanted something that was easy to use and help us achieve the goal... It has really been fantastic to help smooth communication... Our Maintenance did a 180 ever since using Limble!"
- Roarke Baldwin, Process Improvement Engineer
Myrid - Genetics
"The first day I was shown Limble, I was like wow! This is a very simple program on the user side. So I think this will work. It has so far for us. I love it!"
- Eloy Ramos, Maintenance Technician