Simple, yet Powerful Preventive Maintenance Software
Stop the reactive maintenance chaos! Automated PM scheduling, notifications, tracking and so much more
An Effective Preventive Maintenance program
- Automate PM scheduling to be daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or based on events or meter readings.
- Automatic push and email notifications when a PM is created or due.
- Our easy-to-use Calendar allows you to view all open work and upcoming PM schedules.
- Drag and drop to change due date.
- Upon PM completion, the work is automatically logged in the asset’s maintenance log.
- Requires little to no training to use. Video – PM Builder walk through.
P.M.’s were created for each type of equipment and were easily copied to similar assets on different lines. After about a month of using Limble we could start to see our maintenance trends on the graphs. Additional P.M.’s were created to counter the trends and we actually witnessed a drop in our downtime. After using Limble for over a year I can say that it is paying for itself and worth every area of implementation. – Ben Jackson, Maintenance Manager, Little Giant Ladder Systems
Detailed and powerful Preventive Maintenance builder
- Have your technicians check off they completed a task.
- Have your technicians record text or numbers — which can automatically update meter readings.
- Have your technicians attach pictures or inspection reports.
- Have your technicians choose from predefined drop down lists.
- Have your technicians start work orders on specific conditions.
- Have your technicians answer questions, which will then guide them to the right action.
- Provides your technicians with instructional images. For example, grease this exact gear.
- Set estimated times to complete.
- Set expected parts to use.
- Set default work priorities.
- Use the software effectively with little to no training. PM Builder walk through
The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM’s are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are. – Richard Dunaway, Maintenance Manager, Newman Gasket
Your data, your way with Custom Dashboards
- Know where your money is being spent and why.
- Know which asset is costing the most and why.
- Create your own custom KPIs.
- View critical maintenance KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- View reports that are automatically generated and updated based on your metrics.
- View reports that are easily shared via Excel sheets, PDFs or within Limble.
- View rotatable Dashboards on large screens that bring your entire organization into the loop.
- And so much more …
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS software and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together. – Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Hear what Limble CMMS customers have to say...
Wow. You guys are amazing...
"Wow. You guys are amazing... your software really one-up's the competition. I've found several with some of the functionality, but much clunkier designs. I reviewed 16 CMMS packages, and yours was an easy choice. Thank you again. Well done."Jan 11
Great product at a great price
"Terrific customer service, easy to use, and at a great value. Our old Maintenance software was very difficult to use and was very expensive."
I'm amazed with the functionality & customer service
"Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets."
The best value available in CMMS Software
"This software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world. My team of maintenance techs got on board quickly and loves the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get on board, you have a winner."Nov 10
Limble has completed changed the way we do maintenance
"Limble is amazing. It has revolutionized the way we handle repairs and the upkeep of our assets and facilities. We not only can keep track of work that has been done on each asset, but we are also able to track costs associated with the asset itself."Mar 6
A very simple and elegant CMMS system
"If you've had prior experience with CMMS systems, Limble is very intuitive. The ability to view and use the software on multiple platforms is very advantageous. I was able to become proficient and launched the system after only 2 weeks. Support from Limble is fantastic - very prompt and they work well with you to truly understand your questions."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager
Cal State University
"We had a CMMS before it was combersome to do tasks... It led us to see what else is out there... When you get Limble you get everything. All our Techs tried and choose Limble."
- Rick Boggs, Cal State University
Red Hawk - Casino
"Literally we’ve been testing different companies and see where what one would be best for what we are doing. The day we hooked into Limble it literally was plug and play. It was just Go! The Easiest one we’ve found so far...."
- Brian Coats - Electrician
Midwest Material - Steel
"We were losing something around a million dollars a year just in maintenance... We wanted something that was easy to use and help us achieve the goal... It has really been fantastic to help smooth communication... Our Maintenance did a 180 ever since using Limble!"
- Roarke Baldwin, Process Improvement Engineer
Myrid - Genetics
"The first day I was shown Limble, I was like wow! This is a very simple program on the user side. So I think this will work. It has so far for us. I love it!"
- Eloy Ramos, Maintenance Technician