Track your Vendors, control your spend and streamline the Vendor relationship
GET CONTROL OF MANAGING YOUR VENDORS
Contracting outside Vendors can be a big hassle. Keeping track of their contact information, invoices, work history, and schedules, not to mention ensuring that the actual work gets done, can involve a lot of paperwork, spreadsheets, and headaches.
With Limble CMMS, Vendors can be fully and seamlessly integrated into your maintenance system. You can automatically receive the same data from a Vendor that you would from a member of your own maintenance team, making managing outside Vendors as easy as managing your own team.
With Limble’s Vendor management capabilities, you can
- Store all Vendor information (names, addresses, emails, phone numbers, contract, etc.) within your CMMS system
- Associate Vendors to Assets they maintain or Parts they supply
- Automatically maintain a record of a Vendor’s time, Parts used, Invoices, and other desired data
- Maintain an all-time history of all Work Orders that the Vendor has completed for your company
- Gain insights into the amount you are spending on the Vendor
- Simplify communication with your Vendor through detailed instructions, Limble comments and automated email notifications
And streamline workflow by externally sharing Work Orders straight to Vendors…
- Work Orders from Limble CMMS can be shared directly with your Vendor with one of your team able to oversee and approve the Vendor’s work
- The Vendor can receive instructions on exactly what to do, log what they did with comments and pictures, and finally attach their invoice straight to the Work Order
- Once the Vendor finishes working on your Work Order, notifications are automatically sent to your team to finalize the Work Order
Limble Ranked #1 by maintenance experts in the field
I spent a long time evaluating systems I'm so glad I chose Limble
"Limble is super easy to use. For technicians receiving work orders, it requires almost no training. The app makes it quick and easy to create work orders (with pictures) from your phone. PM's are also very easy to set up. Limble is also the least expensive."Nov 07
Very easy to use, functionality is great
"I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over an extended period of time."Dec 19
Over all very good
"Nice layout and easy to use. Email alerts are very useful, and the comparison between planned and unplanned is very helpful"
Great time saver
"On average, [Limble] saves me an hour to two hours a day, depending on the workload. The biggest thing for me is being able to do things on my phone, on the fly."Nov 21
Awesome Product with REAL support!
"Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent on maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!"Dec 19
Very easy to use, access
"I like the price, the fact I can see it on my phone or the computer. I like that it is internet-based."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager
Cal State University
"We had a CMMS before it was combersome to do tasks... It led us to see what else is out there... When you get Limble you get everything. All our Techs tried and choose Limble."
- Rick Boggs, Cal State University
Red Hawk - Casino
"Literally we’ve been testing different companies and see where what one would be best for what we are doing. The day we hooked into Limble it literally was plug and play. It was just Go! The Easiest one we’ve found so far...."
- Brian Coats - Electrician
Midwest Material - Steel
"We were losing something around a million dollars a year just in maintenance... We wanted something that was easy to use and help us achieve the goal... It has really been fantastic to help smooth communication... Our Maintenance did a 180 ever since using Limble!"
- Roarke Baldwin, Process Improvement Engineer
Myrid - Genetics
"The first day I was shown Limble, I was like wow! This is a very simple program on the user side. So I think this will work. It has so far for us. I love it!"
- Eloy Ramos, Maintenance Technician