Parts and Inventory Management
On average Limble users reduce their inventory cost by 17%
Get Control of your Spare Parts Inventory
- Get instant push and email notifications when a part’s quantity is low. Keep the right number of parts in stock by receiving instant and automatic push/email notifications when the quantity of a part is below a custom set threshold.
- Technicians instantly know if the part is in stock from inside of a Work Order. If the part is not in stock easily check other locations to see if it is available.
- Automatic parts usage tracking. As Work Orders or PMs use parts, the inventory will be automatically updated to reflect the parts used.
- Know part usage. View Parts Log to see where the part is being used and by whom.
- Eliminate unused parts. Know when a part has gone stale.
- Real Time Reporting. Know what parts are used where and how much they are costing you.
- Optimize stock levels. Instantly view forecasting for a part to see how many parts may be used within the next year.
- Barcode lookup. Make your inventory easy to track and access with custom QR codes.
[With Limble,] I can track all of our supplies that come in, how they are getting used, look at the usage rates, and then also be able to forecast budgets for next year. It has dropped my budget tremendously; I was actually able to hire another guy because of what we were able to save. – Benjamin Scott, Facilities Supervisor, Intercontinental Hotels Group
Hear what Limble CMMS customers have to say...
Great for smaller or larger facilities
"We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions."Aug 09
A great tool for Facility Managers.
"Limble is very easy to get involved in and no contracts, with simple monthly billing. I have auditioned other CMMS companies and they make it too difficult, to try out. Limble strategy is very simple - here is our software, you can customize it in most categories and let us know if you have any questions. As a multiple building County Facilities Director, I highly recommend trying it!"Nov 10
Limble has completed changed the way we do maintenance
"Limble is amazing. It has revolutionized the way we handle repairs and the upkeep of our assets and facilities. We not only can keep track of work that has been done on each asset, but we are also able to track costs associated with the asset itself."
Great user friendly product
"Love the fact that the product can be used on my phone, tablet, and laptop. It also has made several updates to make an even better product."Nov 8
A must for any maintenance department
"The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are."Sept 17
Great Product, Even better support!
"I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS software and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager
Cal State University
"We had a CMMS before it was combersome to do tasks... It led us to see what else is out there... When you get Limble you get everything. All our Techs tried and choose Limble."
- Rick Boggs, Cal State University
Red Hawk - Casino
"Literally we’ve been testing different companies and see where what one would be best for what we are doing. The day we hooked into Limble it literally was plug and play. It was just Go! The Easiest one we’ve found so far...."
- Brian Coats - Electrician
Midwest Material - Steel
"We were losing something around a million dollars a year just in maintenance... We wanted something that was easy to use and help us achieve the goal... It has really been fantastic to help smooth communication... Our Maintenance did a 180 ever since using Limble!"
- Roarke Baldwin, Process Improvement Engineer
Myrid - Genetics
"The first day I was shown Limble, I was like wow! This is a very simple program on the user side. So I think this will work. It has so far for us. I love it!"
- Eloy Ramos, Maintenance Technician