21st Century Enterprise Asset Management
Finally a way to easily organize and manage your assets for the modern professional.
World Class Enterprise Asset Management
- Know the health of your assets at every point of time and what they are costing you.
- View complete and detailed Maintenance Logs.
- Track only what you want with unlimited custom fields.
- Organize your assets in a clear parent-to-child hierarchy.
- View real-time, granular reporting with KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- Find information quickly and easily with QR Codes (bar codes).
- Receive real-time asset data with sensor connectivity.
I was looking for a proper asset management software with locations, assets, sub assets, components and not just a maintenance management software. I stumbled upon Limble and honestly I was pleasantly shocked. I like everything… I love the interface… I love the ease of use… I love being able to see my full factory in one place. A small yet very valuable thing which Limble does and which I did not find in any other software is that you can choose the generality of statistics that you want. If I want statistics on Asset level 1 I can get that. If I want statistics on Asset level 5 I can get it with just one click. – Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Manage your assets the way you want
- Track only what you want. With our simple and completely customizable fields you can track location, make, model, manuals, pictures, mileage, hours run, meter readings and any other information that is important to your company. You’re only limited by your imagination.
- Centralized Asset Card. In one easy-to-use spot, view everything related to your asset. View Asset Information, Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, logs and reports.
- Complete and detailed Maintenance Log for every Asset. View all past Work Orders, PMs and Work Requests in one easy-to-navigate screen on mobile or desktop, allowing for faster diagnostics and an actionable audit trail.
- Real-Time reporting. Know exactly how much a single asset or group of assets is costing you, how quickly they are getting repaired (MTTR), how often they are breaking down (MTBF), what parts have been used on them and how much time has been spent maintaining them.
- Bar codes for easy identification. Mark your assets with a unique QR code so your team can instantly look up the asset in the field. No hardware is required.
- Requires little to no training to use. Asset Card Walk through
Your data, your way with Custom Dashboards
- Know where your money is being spent and why.
- Know which asset is costing the most and why.
- Create your own custom KPIs.
- View critical maintenance KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- View reports that are automatically generated and updated based on your metrics.
- View reports that are easily shared via Excel sheets, PDFs or within Limble.
- View rotatable Dashboards on large screens that bring your entire organization into the loop.
- And so much more …
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together. – Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Hear what Limble CMMS customers have to say...
It just works
"Honestly - the customer support has been fabulous. We had a minor feature request that was deployed within 24 hours - which is unheard of. Even better when you consider our business is located in a completely different time zone (somewhere in Australia). Limble is quite intuitive and I love the ability to have assets nested within each other."Nov 8
A must for any maintenance department
"The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are."Jan 18
Limble is the best thing to happen to this company
"Limble does such a good job at keeping track of what's been done and letting me know when and what I need to do next."
Very well written software. Easy to use.
"The support is fantastic. The guys who support this software even email you to check in from time to time. If you have any issues you can call directly, and get instant help!"Jan 6th
It takes me about 10 seconds.
"Limble made my job easier pretty much right off the bat. Now I create Work Orders on the fly. It takes me about 10 seconds."Aug 09
A great tool for Facility Managers.
"Limble is very easy to get involved in and no contracts, with simple monthly billing. I have auditioned other CMMS companies and they make it too difficult, to try out. Limble strategy is very simple - here is our software, you can customize it in most categories and let us know if you have any questions. As a multiple building County Facilities Director, I highly recommend trying it!"
Great for smaller or larger facilities
"We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions."
I'm amazed with the functionality & customer service
"Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets."Jan 28
Five star program
"This is one of the most easiest CMM Systems I have used. With unbelievable response times to questions. The Limble staff is very helpful. With this system, our equipment downtime has been cut by 20%."
I spent a long time evaluating systems I'm so glad I chose Limble
"Limble is super easy to use. For technicians receiving work orders, it requires almost no training. The app makes it quick and easy to create work orders (with pictures) from your phone. PM's are also very easy to set up. Limble is also the least expensive."Sept 6
The best value available in CMMS Software
"This software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world. My team of maintenance techs got on board quickly and loves the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get on board, you have a winner."Jan 1
Limble CMMS is a great product and is very intuitive
"This CMMS checks many boxes for what we were looking for. Flexible. Mobile App for in the field use. Cost-Effective. Reporting. Great Dashboard. Great Support. Cloud Based. Cost-Effective."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Olympus Group - Print
"Before I started Limble we had a 26% downtime rate. We, at this point, are running at 96% run rate and a 4% downtime rate. I can tell you we have definitely made more money than we would have made if our machines weren't working..."
- Matt Haseman, Director of Facilities