21st Century Enterprise Asset Management
Finally a way to easily organize and manage your assets for the modern professional.
World Class Enterprise Asset Management
- Know the health of your assets at every point of time and what they are costing you.
- View complete and detailed Maintenance Logs.
- Track only what you want with unlimited custom fields.
- Organize your assets in a clear parent-to-child hierarchy.
- View real-time, granular reporting with KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- Find information quickly and easily with QR Codes (bar codes).
- Receive real-time asset data with sensor connectivity.
I was looking for a proper asset management software with locations, assets, sub assets, components and not just a maintenance management software. I stumbled upon Limble and honestly I was pleasantly shocked. I like everything… I love the interface… I love the ease of use… I love being able to see my full factory in one place. A small yet very valuable thing which Limble does and which I did not find in any other software is that you can choose the generality of statistics that you want. If I want statistics on Asset level 1 I can get that. If I want statistics on Asset level 5 I can get it with just one click. – Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Manage your assets the way you want
- Track only what you want. With our simple and completely customizable fields you can track location, make, model, manuals, pictures, mileage, hours run, meter readings and any other information that is important to your company. You’re only limited by your imagination.
- Centralized Asset Card. In one easy-to-use spot, view everything related to your asset. View Asset Information, Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, logs and reports.
- Complete and detailed Maintenance Log for every Asset. View all past Work Orders, PMs and Work Requests in one easy-to-navigate screen on mobile or desktop, allowing for faster diagnostics and an actionable audit trail.
- Real-Time reporting. Know exactly how much a single asset or group of assets is costing you, how quickly they are getting repaired (MTTR), how often they are breaking down (MTBF), what parts have been used on them and how much time has been spent maintaining them.
- Bar codes for easy identification. Mark your assets with a unique QR code so your team can instantly look up the asset in the field. No hardware is required.
- Requires little to no training to use. Asset Card Walk through
Your data, your way with Custom Dashboards
- Know where your money is being spent and why.
- Know which asset is costing the most and why.
- Create your own custom KPIs.
- View critical maintenance KPIs such as MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- View reports that are automatically generated and updated based on your metrics.
- View reports that are easily shared via Excel sheets, PDFs or within Limble.
- View rotatable Dashboards on large screens that bring your entire organization into the loop.
- And so much more …
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together. – Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Hear what Limble CMMS customers have to say...
It takes me about 10 seconds.
"Limble made my job easier pretty much right off the bat. Now I create Work Orders on the fly. It takes me about 10 seconds."
Wow. You guys are amazing...
"Wow. You guys are amazing... your software really one-up's the competition. I've found several with some of the functionality, but much clunkier designs. I reviewed 16 CMMS packages, and yours was an easy choice. Thank you again. Well done."
Limble CMMS is a great product and is very intuitive
"This CMMS checks many boxes for what we were looking for. Flexible. Mobile App for in the field use. Cost-Effective. Reporting. Great Dashboard. Great Support. Cloud Based. Cost-Effective."
Great user friendly product
"Love the fact that the product can be used on my phone, tablet, and laptop. It also has made several updates to make an even better product."
I spent a long time evaluating systems I'm so glad I chose Limble
"Limble is super easy to use. For technicians receiving work orders, it requires almost no training. The app makes it quick and easy to create work orders (with pictures) from your phone. PM's are also very easy to set up. Limble is also the least expensive."
The best value available in CMMS Software
"This software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world. My team of maintenance techs got on board quickly and loves the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get on board, you have a winner."
Great Product, Even better support!
"I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS software and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together."
A must for any maintenance department
"The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customization options available when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are."
I'm amazed with the functionality & customer service
"Executive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets."
Awesome Product with REAL support!
"Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent on maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!"
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager