Enterprise Asset Management Software
Effective asset tracking means staying on top of asset maintenance.
Limble’s EAM solution makes it easy to access your asset histories, costs, and maintenance schedules at your fingertips.
Organize your assets with Enterprise Asset Management Software
Limble CMMS’s asset tracking functionality can be used for anywhere between 10 to 1,000,000 assets, allowing you to track exactly what you want, the way you want to.
- Organize your physical asset records in an easy-to-use and searchable tree structure. A simple parent-child hierarchy allows you to group assets in a way that works for your business.
- Easily locate assets with unique barcodes. Each asset is assigned a QR code that, when scanned, will instantly bring up asset data and history. No hardware required.
- View centralized asset card in one easy-to-use spot to see everything related to your asset. View all asset information, work orders, preventative maintenance schedules and tasks, asset history, reports and more.
- Organize assets across multiple locations. Specify which assets belong with which of your business locations, and create corresponding tasks, parts, and technicians to keep your team’s work organized.
- Integrate your EAM system with other business tools. Connect other software programs, like an ERP, to Limble to get the full picture of your business’s assets and equipment.
I was looking for a proper asset management software with locations, assets, sub assets, components and not just a maintenance management software. I stumbled upon Limble and honestly I was pleasantly shocked. I like everything… I love the interface… I love the ease of use… I love being able to see my full factory in one place. A small yet very valuable thing which Limble does and which I did not find in any other software is that you can choose the generality of statistics that you want. If I want statistics on Asset level 1 I can get that. If I want statistics on Asset level 5 I can get it with just one click.
– Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Track your assets the way you want
When it comes to maintenance, paper and spreadsheets only slow you down.
Streamline your maintenance workflows and automatically collect asset data simply by having your team complete their tasks.
- Schedule maintenance activities to keep uptime high. Automate scheduling meter readings and preventive maintenance tasks to keep equipment functioning optimally and increase asset lifecycles.
- Track downtime and important KPIs. Know exactly how much a single asset or group of assets is costing you, how quickly they are getting repaired (MTTR), how often they are breaking down (MTBF), what parts have been used on them, and how much time has been spent maintaining them in real-time.
- Record asset information the way you want to. With our customizable fields you can track maintenance history, hours run, meter readings and any other information that is important to your company.
Optimize your Assets with Maintenance Data
Get insights into asset performance with automated reporting. Build custom dashboards to visualize data in a way that helps make asset maintenance management easier.
- Optimize maintenance budgets with automated data collection. Know which assets are costing the most to make the replace or repair decision-making process easier and keep maintenance costs under control.
- Use maintenance data insights to identify areas where you can leverage predictive maintenance. Keep critical assets running smoothly and downtime to a minimum.
- Visualize maintenance data on easy-to-read dashboards. Create custom charts and graphs to help your optimize your maintenance processes.
I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf cloud-based CMMS software and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro level or a macro one, or both of them together.
– Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory & Maintenance Manager, Unilever
Limble Ranked #1 by maintenance experts in the field
Very easy to use, functionality is great
"I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over an extended period of time."Dec 19
Very easy to use, access
"I like the price, the fact I can see it on my phone or the computer. I like that it is internet-based."Dec 03
It just works
"Honestly - the customer support has been fabulous. We had a minor feature request that was deployed within 24 hours - which is unheard of. Even better when you consider our business is located in a completely different time zone (somewhere in Australia). Limble is quite intuitive and I love the ability to have assets nested within each other."
Great for smaller or larger facilities
"We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions."Jan 18
Limble is the best thing to happen to this company
"Limble does such a good job at keeping track of what's been done and letting me know when and what I need to do next."Jan 11
Great product at a great price
"Terrific customer service, easy to use, and at a great value. Our old Maintenance software was very difficult to use and was very expensive."
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Red Hawk Casino - Casino
"No matter what CMMS you’re going to try, there is always a learning curve. The difference between Limble and the 4 to 5 different ones that we tried prior to Limble, was the learning curve was extremely short. We spent 10 to 15 Minutes with our team and they found Limble very familiar, very intuitive..."
- Mike Cruz, Facility System Manager
Myriad Genetics - Facilities
"It was really neat to see the maintenance staff start embracing what we were doing. It only took, really, a week or so for the maintenance staff to get the hang of the software. Since then ... I’ve seen an increase in productivity by about 20-30%
- Joe Romero, Director of Facilities
Unilever - Manufacturing
"I have tried and tested at least 5 different CMMS systems before trying Limble, and I must say ... There are  features that will make me recommend this to anyone: the robustness of the system, and ease of use, and the customer service."
- Mohammad Hassaan Akram, Factory Manager
Cal State University
"We had a CMMS before it was combersome to do tasks... It led us to see what else is out there... When you get Limble you get everything. All our Techs tried and choose Limble."
- Rick Boggs, Cal State University
Red Hawk - Casino
"Literally we’ve been testing different companies and see where what one would be best for what we are doing. The day we hooked into Limble it literally was plug and play. It was just Go! The Easiest one we’ve found so far...."
- Brian Coats - Electrician
Midwest Material - Steel
"We were losing something around a million dollars a year just in maintenance... We wanted something that was easy to use and help us achieve the goal... It has really been fantastic to help smooth communication... Our Maintenance did a 180 ever since using Limble!"
- Roarke Baldwin, Process Improvement Engineer
Myrid - Genetics
"The first day I was shown Limble, I was like wow! This is a very simple program on the user side. So I think this will work. It has so far for us. I love it!"
- Eloy Ramos, Maintenance Technician